Friday, October 17, 2014

It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood

There probably aren't many nice warm days left this year here in Utah. That's why I just had to take advantage of the sunshine and a gorgeous park near our house. I love where we live! And just check out my grown up 2 year old!

First, up the stairs...
up the ladder (scared me more than it scared her...)
and down the slide
then on to this cool zip line swing.
All the while, this little boy sleeps in the baby carrier.
Yes, this is the best picture I could get of him.
In other news, Luke has started to smile! They're not just gas faces... well I don't think they are. He was smiling at me whenever I stuck my tongue out.


 Well, that's what we've been up to. Have a beautiful day!

Love, the Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment