Monday, March 25, 2013

Needles and Easter Eggs

Tonight for FHE, we dyed Easter eggs. Ashley mentioned, as we were coloring white crayons on the eggs, that he has never made easter eggs before! WHAT!? Anyway, we fixed that today. They turned out pretty cute, I think.

Notice there isn't any pink. The pink dye did not work! (ugh!)

Also, I had to take Elsie to get her shots :'( It was sad. But she has been so cheerful and brave! Taking your baby to get needles poked into her is the worst. I think I struggled more than she did.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh.... Shots are the WORST. Poor little Elsie. I am glad she has been cheerful anyway. You know.... I don't really remember dying easter eggs either, although I am sure I have at one point. Brandon and I bought some bunny cookies to decorate for Easter. :-)

    ReplyDelete