Thursday, April 11, 2013

Baby-Friendly Jewelry

I'm pretty sure most babies love jewelry. Elsie is no exception! It can be a struggle to find jewelry that will keep the baby amused without being a choking hazard, so I decided to make my own! 


Gorgeous, isn't it? Why, it's the latest fashion! It matches with everything, since it has every color on it. It's very versatile - I can change it to adapt to whatever Elsie is interested in playing with at the time...

When she's teething,
Hungry,
Cold,
When she wants to read books,
...You get the picture. 

Now, the only trick is actually wearing it in public... (Hah! Never going to happen...)

2 comments:

  1. I was laughing SO hard!!! Oh my gosh I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! This was a fun post to do. I forgot to de-fluff my hair before taking these pictures, but they're ridiculous anyway, so I guess it's okay :)

    ReplyDelete