Monday, April 29, 2013

Diaper Dilemma

To all other moms out there: How many of you have had to fight your baby every diaper change to get her/him to lay still?

Elsie's diaper changes are starting to be something I dread. A few days ago, she successfully grabbed a handful of poo while I was changing her. A couple of weeks before that, she crawled away from me (bare bummed) before I could even clean her up. It made a mess. She is the most wiggly little girl I have ever seen!

How do you guys deal with this? Here's my solution:

Sometimes I think moms should have more hands.
Any more ideas would be much appreciated.

Also, coming soon...

... a dress tutorial!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!! I love your solution and I would do the same thing. Also, can't wait for the dress tutorial. I have been making a dress, myself. I will post it on my blog as soon as it's done.

    ReplyDelete