Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Is it fermented?

Last week Sunday while we were having dinner at my parents' house, Elsie said something so cute and funny that I had to write it down before it's forgotten. The juice that we were going to drink was a little bit old, so my dad was joking about it being fermented. Well, Elsie took the first sip of this old juice, and the following conversation ensued:

Ashley: "Is that juice good?"
Elsie: "Yes! It's yummy."
Ashley: "Is it fermented?"
*Elsie looks a little bit confused.
Ashley: "Is the juice fermented?"
Elsie: "No. This juice is for Elsie!"

P.S. We knew it wasn't fermented.


Elsie has turned into such a chatterbox! She is always listening and repeating things she's heard (in the right context!! What!?!?) I love to hear her telling herself bedtime stories after we put her to bed. I love it when she tells me what she dreamed about last night. She is so happy (most of the time), and loves learning new things. This whole parenting thing is changing. It's getting even better.


No comments:

Post a Comment